Customer privacy is important for ITK Engineering Japan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") and ITK Engineering GmbH (Germany, hereinafter referred to as "Affiliated company"). Therefore, we have created a basic policy on the protection of personal information that regulates how we collect, use, disclose and manage customer's information.
2. Storage and management of personal information We take safety control measures to prevent the loss, leakage, etc. of personal information under its control. When we store your personal data, we use a computer system with restricted access, and physical security measures are applied to facilities that accommodate that system. Periodically inspect management status to protect appropriate personal information and promptly improve if there is a problem. We will also provide employees with personal information protection education and strive to protect personal information.
3. Collection of personal information Whenever you contact the Company, you may be required to provide your personal information. The personal information includes company name, affiliation, name, contact information, e-mail, and other information. Our company and our affiliated company may share personal information with each other and use it in compliance with this basic policy of personal information protection.
4. Purpose of using personal information
5. Disclosure of personal information to third parties In principle, we do not disclose personal information to third parties without your consent. We will disclose it only when we obtain consent from you after specifying the destination and contents of offer. However, in the following cases we provide personal information exceptionally
7. About cookies and other technologies Our websites, online services, e-mail messages and advertisements may use "cookies" and other technologies (such as pixel tags and web beacons). These technologies will help us better understand the user's behavior and will show you what part of our website was visited and will also promote and evaluate the effectiveness of advertisements and web search. We will treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information. However, if the Internet Protocol (IP) address or similar identifier is regarded as personal information under jurisdiction law, we will treat these identifiers as personal information. Likewise, if non-personal information is integrated with personal information, we will treat the integrated information as personal information.
8. Inquiries about protection of personal information If you have any questions or concerns regarding our personal information protection, please contact us. We will update our basic policy on personal information protection from time to time. Important changes of the policy will be posted on our website along with the latest policy on personal information protection.